A-A+

DONATE

With forty years of history behind it, Metro Arts is an intrinsic organisation in the Brisbane arts eco-system.  We are a testing-ground where artists, both emerging and established, take risks to extend their professional practice.  Championing all contemporary art forms, Metro Arts assists in the development and presentation of works with practitioners who are aiming for the highest industry levels.  As Brisbane’s only multi-arts organisation in the CBD, Metro Arts is a hub for the well-being of artists and audiences from all communities.  We nurture existing audiences, actively develop new audiences and unite them with artists and their work.  Metro Arts is a not-for-profit organisation, a welcoming place where people can explore, express, experiment and invigorate their artistic talents and world views.

Government funding makes up only 35% of our annual need, the remaining 65% is reliant upon the generosity of corporate giving, philanthropy, enterprise and our community.  Donations, major gifts of $1,000+, gifts in Wills, sponsorship and Friends of Metro social fundraising events support our annual Artistic Program and the maintenance of our 1992 heritage-listed building from 1889.  Our Artistic Program alone needs $500,000 each year.

Donations of $2 and over are tax-deductible.  We’d love to talk with you about our sponsorship opportunities in support of our Artistic Program or a major gift or the ultimate of support, a gift in your Will.

Your support will help develop Brisbane’s artists of tomorrow and the growth of our culturally rich vibrant city.  Like all not-for-profit organisations,  Metro Arts depends on fundraising and philanthropy to continue our work for the well-being of emerging artists.

Your support is always appreciated.  Thank You.

 


If you would like to make a larger donation to Metro Arts, please download our Patron’s Appeal Major Gifts form: 
PATRON’S APPEAL MAJOR GIFTS FORM

Processing...
Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
SUBSCRIBE
Join Metro Arts E-News
ErrorHere